Gardening Party Light
So, this is try it Tuesday and I look for other ideas to try. I’m no designer like Trisha Trixie. The directions were to stick some tissue paper in a jar, put on a lid, and a flameless candle and you would have a masterpiece. If you couldn’t do it, they have them available on easy. Psh…the directions were bad, but I can help you and I’ve added some beautiful additions.
Trisha Trixie had come up with a reversible apron that is meant for keeping beauty supplies. However, I think it will be great for holding crafting supplies. Today, I introduce the cutest little barbie apron around. Oh, this girl loves her some Barbies. I’ll have to let you in on my Barbie collection some day!
Supply List Per garden light
- A canning jar (I use the clear one from the craft store, just so as not to distract from my design)
- A flameless candle
- One sheet of tissue paper
- And something long to push your tissue around (I used a long handled lighter)
- Cut the tissue paper in half
- Measure around the jar and cut with a little room for overlap.
- Curl up the tissue and stick it in the jar. Measure the depth of the jar.
- Pull out the tissue and cut so the tissue isn’t sticking out of the jar.
- Roll up the tissue slightly and put it inside the jar.
- Push the tissue around at the top and spread it out. The edges of tissue should overlap a little.
- Use the long item to slightly push in the edges.
- Make the tissue even on all sides
9. Tape the edges
10. Put in the flameless candle
11. Cut a square of tissue to go over the top. Do not put the seal back on, but put the ring on. Cut around the edges to give it a pretty flare.
Ready for your garden party!