As I mentioned I was heading off to go get a different style this weekend. For those of you interested I thought you might want to see how it turned out!
Here are my new Bettie Paige Bangs
And here is the little cutie who helped me get there from Aveda Institute Des Moines my dear pal Alyxx Peterson. (I’m working on her to be one of those Bad Ass Ruthless Pin Up Girl ). We also touched up my color with 30 Volume Lightener and and a Permanent VB Toner. We also trimmed the back so I have a nice rounded Blunt cut.
She told me I need to do a little bit of training as I haven’t had bangs in awhile and so they are trying to part like the Red Sea so today I wore a bobby pin in them to flatten them out.
More up-dos with my Victory Rolls later so you all will just have to wait.
Find more about my Vintage Inspired Fashions at SensaFashion
Until next time,
I am a Pin Up Girl. Which means hours sometimes with my arms in the air rolling victory rolls. The one thing I have really been wanting and hating is how I don’t have bangs. Many of the Pin Up gals have the cutest bangs!
So today I am going off to get some bangs…and some other added attributes to my hair.
So say goodbye to the long front locks that I have to roll and pin.
When I am done I hope to have a Betty Paige Bang like this gorgeous gal
I even sent this video to my gal over at Aveda Institute and Design
I go to the school for my Beauty thing I need, Hair, nails, toes, eybrows you name it for a few reasons…
- They are less expensive
- They need to learn now how to do many of the difficult things I need so there are better experienced gals out there doing Pin Up hair and needs
- They have qualified instructors to help guide them and assist them if there is a problem
- They are always go good to me. And I mean ALL of the staff. The cashier to the instructor to the person doing my service, no matter what. No one has even been rude or mean or disrespectful to me in the time I have been going there which has been awhile now.
- I am collecting students. Its a joke, but though I do have my favorites and they know who they are, I enjoy getting to know new students from the Alphas to the ones on the Floor. Little by little I think the students who DON”T know me are even getting to know me by my look. Not many come in asking for White blonde hair, pin up eyebrows and Victory Rolls for photo shoots.
- They are located here in Iowa
- I love Aveda Products
So if you are local, and looking for a great inexpensive place to go with a great staff and great services and great products, check them out. If you are not local, see if there is an Aveda Institute near you. If not, find a good school in your area, it will really help them and you in the long run.
Come follow me on Facebook either on my Model Page to see how it turns out!
Also come find me at my SensaFashion Designer page. We just added the SensaFashion Shop so now you can buy items right from Facebook or online via PayPal.
Until next time,