I love to make all sorts of Holiday things and this cake is no exception. Super fun and a great and EAsy way to show your 4th of July Spirit.
Original recipe makes 1 – 9×13 inch cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package White cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- ** YOUR CHOICE** For added fun poke holes in cake after it cools and make up a liquid Jello Mixture Red or Blue and let set to room temp. Then pour over cake
- Otherwise just Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
- Boy some sparklers and insert into cake right before serving, Light and have a Sparkling Cake for your guests!
If you want some inspirational Trisha Trixie Items to wear, here are some items that might inspire you….
Stay tuned for more 4th of July, Independence discussion and items this week!!
Until next time,