This week begins are all things outdoors ideas. So, what is more outdoors than steak on the grill? I love this simple recipe. You don’t need much, but you will have great flavor.
Before we get ready I must get pretty!
This is a beautiful Shabby Chic look that is sure to make anyone feel beauty. Be Fabulous! All of these items are Trisha Trixie Designs and are available on our etsy page. Come check it out.
- 3 Teaspoons of Jack Daniels
- 3 Teaspoons of worcestershire
- 1 Cup of Italian Dressing
- A couple of your favorite steaks
- A big plastic ziplock type bag
- Take a fork and poke holes in your steak
- Put all the ingredients in the bag and let sit for at leas 6 hours. The longer the better!
- Turn up your grill and cook to your preferred temperature
- Serve these delicious steaks with any sides!