In honor of TrishaTrixie’s Birthday I tried my hand at this personalized gift. Who wouldn’t want a memory of you?
Personalized Picture Jar
I am designing this for the bright and cheery TrishaTrixie and so I must dress for fun. All of these styles are available through our store!
- A jar large enough to fit a 4 x 6 photo
- A 4×6 photo
- Enough vegetable oil to fill the jar.
- Some decoration to go behind the picture and beads (if you’d like) to go in front of the picture.
- A scrap piece of fabric to cover the top of your jar.
1. Put the photo inside the jar. You may have to cut it down a bit to fit.
2. Place your beads in front of the photo or whatever else you might want there.
3. Place an ornamental item behind the picture. I chose a plastic flower that I thought would hold up to vegetable oil.
4. Fill up the jar with vegetable oil.
5. Cut a square of fabric larger than the lid.
6. Cut the fabric so that it just barely peaks out from the lid, as you want the picture to be visible.
7. You have the perfect gift from the heart to share!