Brown Sugar Chicken
Hopefully, mom does not have to cook today. However, this is a simple dish to prepare. I’m sure dad could handle it, if it makes you hungry!
This was such a yummy dish!
As this is an easy meal, I thought some fun picnic gear would be great! You can take this dish out on the patio and enjoy the summer (finally) weather. All items below can be purchased through TrishaTrixie designs.
- 2 chicken breasts
- three tablespoons of brown sugar
- two teaspoons of olive oil
- two teaspoons of minced garlic
- Turn the stove on medium and place the skillet over the burner. Let warm up for a few minutes.
- Turn the oven to 500 degrees (Yes, 500)
- Add the oil to the pan.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Stir the garlic and let it brown to soften it up.
- Take the skillet away from the heat.
- Mix in the brown sugar and stir.
- Put foil on a baking sheet. Place your chicken on top of the foil.
- Put the brown sugar/garlic mixture on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place on a plate with all the fixings