How many times do you open a closet, a drawer or a back room and say, “I need to reorganize?” Well, it happens to me almost daily
I’ve had girlfriends ask me for help, because they think I must be organized because my house looks neat and put together, but I don’t let them into the closets!
Does your junk drawer look like this?
I’m going to begin to try to fix these messes in my home and the first suggestion from the FlyLady is to join her email. So, I’d recommend that you do the same. I’m going to read the newsletters and continue to highlight suggestions on how to implement some “baby steps” to organize myself.
To begin with I thought it would be good to start with the
1. Keep your sink shiny and clean
2. Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes. Don’t forget your Trishatrixie designs!
3. Do your morning and before-bedtime routine everyday.
4. Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer.
5. Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
(So you don’t end up looking overwhelmed)
6. Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
7. Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.