This is a relatively simple task. The hardest part is picking out the perfect beads, charms and accessories to complete you beautiful project.
The floral rosy cuteness half-apron is great for fun tasks. Pair it with a sporty shoe and #1 mom earrings to really get your inspirational juices going. All of these items were made by Trisha Trixie Designs.
1. Half circle bracelet where the end bead unscrews
2. Glass beads, silver beads and charms of your choice. As many or as few as you desire is fine.
1. Unscrew the end off the bracelet.
2. Set your beads up in the order you would like to place them on.
3. Screw the end back on and you have a beautiful charm bracelet.
The bracelet cost me around $25 to make. This may seem pricey, but it is no where near as expensive as the charm bracelets purchased at your local retailer. If you search around, you can usually find deals on these bracelets. Beads, charms and etc easily come off the bracelet making the charms changeable. This would make a great, personal Mother’s Day Gift.