Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
This was a yummy dish that is easy to prep and is sure to please!
This is a simple dish, so why not look extravagant putting it together? TrishaTrixie designs has some custom items sure to inspire. Don’t you love the Tiffany Blue?
The earrings and apron are available for purchase in our shop. Now that you are ready, let us get to cooking.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 small onion chopped
- One green pepper chopped
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 5 strips of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients(except bacon) in a large bowl
- Form 5 small loves
- Place the loves on a pan with a slight lip (Juices will run out)
- Take strips of bacon and rip them into two pieces
- Make an x over the top of the loaf with the bacon and tuck the ends of the bacon under the loaves.
- Cook for 50 minutes
- Serve a yummy dish!