Repurposed Golf Frame
This is a rather simple project, but we want to look fabulous designing it. Just like the ladies in the picture below!
To start with this lovely necklace is sure to add some fun to your golfing adventure. Pink Golf Tees has many other fun jewelry to offer!
Trisha Trixie designs has a lovely repurposed apron to tie in with our theme. It is called the “Oma Heck So Cute.” This will help welcome in summer!
- Scrabble Letters for G O L F. I often buy old games at thrift shops.
- A plain frame. I found this one at a thrift shop too.
- Golf Ball
- 12 inches of twine
- Glue Sticks and Glue gun
- A picture will be dandy too!
- Arrange the letters on the frame so that they look even.
- Glue letters on the frame.
3. Take your piece of twine and double it up.
4. Put a little dot of glue on the bottom and sides of the golf ball attaching the twine.
5. Tie the ends together wrapping around the ball.
6. Attach the twine to the back of the frame, using two dots of glue.
7. Add your photo and your project is complete! Happy crafting.