I am a Pin Up Girl. Which means hours sometimes with my arms in the air rolling victory rolls. The one thing I have really been wanting and hating is how I don’t have bangs. Many of the Pin Up gals have the cutest bangs!
So today I am going off to get some bangs…and some other added attributes to my hair.
So say goodbye to the long front locks that I have to roll and pin.
- They are less expensive
- They need to learn now how to do many of the difficult things I need so there are better experienced gals out there doing Pin Up hair and needs
- They have qualified instructors to help guide them and assist them if there is a problem
- They are always go good to me. And I mean ALL of the staff. The cashier to the instructor to the person doing my service, no matter what. No one has even been rude or mean or disrespectful to me in the time I have been going there which has been awhile now.
- I am collecting students. Its a joke, but though I do have my favorites and they know who they are, I enjoy getting to know new students from the Alphas to the ones on the Floor. Little by little I think the students who DON”T know me are even getting to know me by my look. Not many come in asking for White blonde hair, pin up eyebrows and Victory Rolls for photo shoots.
- They are located here in Iowa
- I love Aveda Products
So if you are local, and looking for a great inexpensive place to go with a great staff and great services and great products, check them out. If you are not local, see if there is an Aveda Institute near you. If not, find a good school in your area, it will really help them and you in the long run.
Come follow me on Facebook either on my Model Page to see how it turns out!
Also come find me at my SensaFashion Designer page. We just added the SensaFashion Shop so now you can buy items right from Facebook or online via PayPal.
Until next time,